Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition General Troubleshooting Steps
- User Can't See the Coveo Components in Coveo for Salesforce
- Coveo Component Displays Something Went Wrong Message With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results in the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Coveo for Salesforce Free Error Messages
- An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In the Coveo Health Check Page After Deleting Coveo Cloud Organization
- Error While Performing JWT Flow for the Requested User When Using Customer Community or Portal User With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Filtering on NetworkScope Returns UnsupportedQueryExpressionException
- Something Went Wrong Message When Selecting a Value in the Created By Facet
- The Search Token is Invalid in the Health Check Page
- Getting a MALFORMED\_SEARCH Error When Selecting a Tab With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
Something Went Wrong Message When Selecting a Value in the Created By Facet
In a Coveo search component, you select a value in the Created By facet. As soon as you select the value, you get the following error:
When you deselect the value, the search page goes back to normal.
This issue is caused by a Salesforce limitation on the filters used on Feed items.
There’s no immediate solution to this issue.
The best workaround is to remove the facet from the search page using the Interface Editor (see Customizing Coveo for Salesforce Components).