- Free Edition General Troubleshooting Steps
- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results in the Coveo for Salesforce Pro or Enterprise Edition
- Enabling the Interface Editor in Your Salesforce Organization
- Coveo Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Insight Panel Refuses to Display
- Unable to Install the Coveo Lightning Component for Community Cloud
- Something Went Wrong Message When Selecting a Value in the Created By Facet
- Error When Adding or Accessing Coveo Components in a Lightning Community
- Error While Performing JWT Flow for the Requested User When Using Customer Community or Portal User With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Filtering on NetworkScope Returns UnsupportedQueryExpressionException
- Getting a MALFORMED\_SEARCH Error When Selecting a Tab With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Cannot See Values When Using an Existing Field in a Facet
- Unknown Page for the Current Site Configuration Error With Coveo Lightning Components
- Coveo Object Unavailable in Lightning Component
- The Feature is Not Activated for Your Organization
- The Search Token is Invalid in the Health Check Page
- An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In the Coveo Health Check Page After Deleting Coveo Cloud Organization
- Uncaught-DOMException-Failed-to-read-the-'responseText'-property-from-'XMLHttpRequest' Error Message When Using a Component
- Infinite Loading When Trying to Preview a Document in a Quick View
- The Source Access Token is Invalid
Something Went Wrong Message When Selecting a Value in the Created By Facet
In a Coveo search component, you select a value in the Created By facet. As soon as you select the value, you get the following error:
When you deselect the value, the search page goes back to normal.
This issue is caused by a Salesforce limitation on the filters used on Feed items.
There is no immediate solution to this issue.
The best workaround is to remove the facet from the search page using the Interface Editor (see Customizing Coveo for Salesforce Components).