Customizing the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Using Custom Objects With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Using Custom Fields With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Using Many Knowledge Article Languages With Coveo for Salesforce Free
- Creating Multi-Value Fields
- Understanding How the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition Uses the JWT Flow
- Linking the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition to a Different Organization
- Getting Faster Results With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Creating a Guest User Profile for Your Community
- Allowing Guest Users Access to Your Visualforce Community
- Adding Custom Fields to Result Templates
Adding Custom Fields to Result Templates
When using Coveo for Salesforce Free, you may want to add custom fields to your result templates.
In the Template Options window, under Fields to request on every query, enter the field name. It’s composed of
@sffollowed by the Salesforce API name of your field (see Find the API name of a field).
You want to display your field called
MyCustomField, which has the API name
Under Fields to request on every query, you enter
After entering the field name, select the + icon at the left of the text box. Your field name should now appear under Selected Fields.
Repeat these steps for every custom field you want to display in your result template.
You can now use your custom field in your result template by referencing its field name, usually by using the Field value component (see Organizing Components Within a Search Result Template Grid).