- Free Edition General Troubleshooting Steps
- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results in the Coveo for Salesforce Pro or Enterprise Edition
- Enabling the Interface Editor in Your Salesforce Organization
- Coveo Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Insight Panel Refuses to Display
- Unable to Install the Coveo Lightning Component for Community Cloud
- Something Went Wrong Message When Selecting a Value in the Created By Facet
- Error When Adding or Accessing Coveo Components in a Lightning Community
- Error While Performing JWT Flow for the Requested User When Using Customer Community or Portal User With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Filtering on NetworkScope Returns UnsupportedQueryExpressionException
- Getting a MALFORMED\_SEARCH Error When Selecting a Tab With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Cannot See Values When Using an Existing Field in a Facet
- Unknown Page for the Current Site Configuration Error With Coveo Lightning Components
- Coveo Object Unavailable in Lightning Component
- The Feature is Not Activated for Your Organization
- The Search Token is Invalid in the Health Check Page
- An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In the Coveo Health Check Page After Deleting Coveo Cloud Organization
- Uncaught-DOMException-Failed-to-read-the-'responseText'-property-from-'XMLHttpRequest' Error Message When Using a Component
- Infinite Loading When Trying to Preview a Document in a Quick View
- The Source Access Token is Invalid
Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition General Troubleshooting Steps
When developing with the Coveo for Salesforce Free edition, it is possible that you encounter an issue you need to fix. The following articles can help you pinpoint and solve the issues affecting your Coveo for Salesforce Free integration.
To help you troubleshoot, it might be a good idea to review the Coveo for Salesforce Free edition architecture (see Understanding the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition Architecture).
- User Cannot See the Coveo Components in Coveo for Salesforce
- Coveo Component Displays Something Went Wrong Message With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results in the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Coveo for Salesforce Free Error Messages
Still Having an Issue?
If you still find that you are having an issue even after having reviewed the previous pages, you have the following options:
- Review the Coveo for Salesforce Troubleshooting guide (see Troubleshooting Coveo for Salesforce), which reviews specific issues with Coveo for Salesforce and how to fix them.
- Search for your issue on Coveo Search, where you can access many Knowledge Articles created by Coveo Support as well as user questions from the Coveo Q&A Forum.
- Ask a question on the Coveo Q&A Forum. Remember to tag your question with the term
salesforce-freefor quicker and more focused answers. You are also encouraged to explain the troubleshooting steps you have performed.
- For more urgent issues, if your license allows it, contact Coveo Support.