Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition General Troubleshooting Steps
- User Can't See the Coveo Components in Coveo for Salesforce
- Coveo Component Displays Something Went Wrong Message With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results in the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Coveo for Salesforce Free Error Messages
- An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In the Coveo Health Check Page After Deleting Coveo Cloud Organization
- Error While Performing JWT Flow for the Requested User When Using Customer Community or Portal User With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Filtering on NetworkScope Returns UnsupportedQueryExpressionException
- Something Went Wrong Message When Selecting a Value in the Created By Facet
- The Search Token is Invalid in the Health Check Page
- Getting a MALFORMED\_SEARCH Error When Selecting a Tab With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
The Search Token is Invalid in the Health Check Page
When entering an invalid search token to test your search page in your Health Check page (see Accessing the Health Check Page), you might encounter the following message:
The Search Token is invalid. Failed to execute 'atob' on 'Window': The string to be decoded isn't correctly encoded.
This issue arises when the entered search token is invalid. You may not have entered the entire search token or you didn’t choose the right one.
If you didn’t enter the right search token, you should try to copy and paste it again, or you can follow the instructions to find the right search token (see Accessing the Health Check Page).