- Infinite Loop at Authentication Step
- ExtensionRefinedQuery component does not support filters separated by commas
- Solution Installation Fails With LocalizedLabel Error
- QuerySummary Component Glitches When Complex Query Yields No Result
- Interface Editor Glitches in Chrome for Mac
- Interface Editor Glitches in Internet Explorer 11
- Failure When Populating Quick Create Form Fields With Long Values
- Coveo Read-Only Role Modifications Are Overridden Following a Coveo for Dynamics Update
- Take Note Component is Unresponsive in Expanded Insight Search Page
- First Source Created in a New Organization Fails
First Source Created in a New Organization Fails
This known issue affects Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 1.0.411.0 (March 2017) to 1.1.180418.7 (April 2018). Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365 1.1.180418 (April 2018 Hotfix) fixes this issue.
In a new organization, when you create a source for the first time, the process aborts with the following error:
An error occurred while synchronizing the source.
All required fields cannot be created due to a Coveo Cloud V2 platform throttling issue (see Understanding Fields).
Close the error message and the Add a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Source panel. In the Sources page, click Add Source again. Your next source should be created without any issue.